Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Almost there

I've got my visa yesterday. Finally a type d+c visa, multiple entries. Yay!!! I've also finished the PDOS yesterday.

And I am currently processing my documents with POEA. I went there around 6:45am, but until now, I haven't finished all the steps. I am almost finished though when they have their lunch break. Should be back around 1:30pm to pay the fees. And then after that, may e-receipt or OEC na ko!!! hehehe. Kunti na lang...

Tomorrow's my last day with SGV. I have to turnover all my files and my laptop. My boss asked me to talk to her tomorrow. I think that's for my clearance. My last day with SGV should be on Sept 28, but I already filed my VL starting Sept 13 until Sept 28.

I will also buy some Euros tomorrow (for my pocket money).

And I will also check with my travel agent if my flight with Lufthansa is already confirmed (mas mura kasi dito, USD755 lang, compared with KLM na USD955). Sana di na ako nakawaiting list. Well, kung san ako sure na airline on Friday, un na un (pero sana sa Lufthansa).

No comments: