Thursday, August 23, 2007

One step at a time

I was a bit down a few days ago because of my medical exam results. There was a finding on my ECG, and I was really worried. I should be worried because all along I thought I was healthy and ok, and a medical finding on my ECG was really a big deal. I went there last Tuesday to check if I should retake the ECG or I should take other test to verify if I indeed am fit.

The findings were: 1) pre-hypertensive (bp:130/70) and 2) sinus bradycardia. The doctor said that there was nothing to be worried about the sinus chuvaness. She just asked me to monitor my bp for that day. Buti na lang normal na yung bp ko nung nagpacheck ako ulit (120/80). She already cleared me and they will already forward my medical exam’s result (Fit to work) to the Embassy. Yipeee…

Let's check what do I still need to do:

1. Look for job - ok
2. Pray that an employer would consider me in one of their openings - ok
3. Pass interview with HR - ok
4. Pass interview with Partner - ok
5. Pray that they will offer me a job - ok
6. Wait for the working permit (Pray that I’ll get my work permit on time) - ok
7. Receipt of the work permit - ok
8. Apply for working visa - ok
9. As a visa’s requirement, undergo medical examination - ok
10. Pray that I’ll have no significant medical finding that the accredited clinic will conclude that I am not fit to work abroad - ok
11. Pass the medical exam - ok
12. Wait for the working visa - ongoing
13. Receipt of working visa
14. Buy luggage and pack things
15. Process documents with POEA
16. Buy plane ticket
17. Fly to Lux

Wow! I am almost there.

I’ll keep on praying and thanking HIM for all the help and the favors. Merci beaucoup Lord!

2 comments:

Jean MMelgar Puzon said...

hello ading jamy..yup, you're almost there! we are always praying for you so that you'll get what you are wishing for...what happened to your lay-out? where's the tag-board? i guess no updates kaya papansin sya ngayon..or pati lay-out i palitan mo na rin.. di ka na kasi UNCERTAIN, you know your destination and there is a way going there not to "the left" or to "the right", but aboard LUFTHANSA Airlines..

MAMA, read your blog entry just now and she's got something to tell you...
God is so great HE GAVE YOU ALL that blessings, because you deserve that, you are a good daughter at that, all of you three are so great, I can not ask for more! Congrats you almost reach your dream..continue to be humble, and prayerful, thats all that helped you, coz God is everything, without Him we cant do nothing. Congrats we all so proud of you and we love you so much, take good care of yourself especially when you'll be at Lux.~Mama

jam said...

I do hope lufthansa ang sasakyan ko. Pinagdadasal ko to. =)

Who and what I am today is because of you.. my family...

He's always showering me with so much blessings. PEro ang totoo, ang pinakamagandang gift na binigay nya sa akin is my ever supportive family, who loves and accepts me unconditionally. (Nakksss... I think I'm gonna cry.. hehe)

See you next weekend!